Friday, May 15, 2009

Home Treasures Guest Blogger

Guest article by Pam:
Over the past weeks this blog has experienced some "cyber bugs" but we are on our way to working them out. Take a few minutes to catch up on some wonderful blog posts by Stacy that have been here all along but the blog updater was not notifying us that Stacy had updated with new posts. As I read and re-read these posts today, I smiled and thought about how even in this small way, God works in wonderful ways since this was the day that I was really needing some of these mothering messages. God is always on time even when man-made blog updaters are failing. I know that Stacy will love having you comment and it will be so encouraging to her as she begins this very worthwhile ministry focusing on the most important job in all of the world.

3 comments:

SGB said...

Thanks Pam

Whitney said...

Mrs. Stacy,
I'm looking forward to reading all that you have to say!

Love ya,
Whit

Chad & Amber said...

Mom,

I couldn't think of someone more fit to write about motherhood. We will share you with the rest of the world...and they will be blessed.

So much love,
Amber