Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Taxi driver, pharmacist, cook, dietitian, teacher,fashion coordinator and just to name a few,are some of the jobs we take on as mothers. A recent survey suggested that if you averaged out a mothers salary it would be around 136.000 a year. Quite impressive for a job where our rewards are limitless. Do you love your job? I hope so because if not you are missing out on the greatest blessing in the world. Molding and training a life for the cause of Christ is the greatest job in the world. Is is always easy? No, but if we embrace it with a joyful heart in obedience to our Lord ,He will equip us with all we need to complete the task.
Thank you Lord for allowing me to have the awesome privilege of training and guiding these precious lives for you. I know I will not always do things just right and forgive me when I fail to seek you each and every morning for guidance and strength. May I see motherhood as a process of sanctification in my own life and yield my all to you to be used for your glory and honor! Thank you for choosing me to be the mother of ____________.

No comments: