Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our most Important Priority

I am constantly aware of how good our God is! The older I get the more thankful and grateful I become. Everyday and every breath is a gift from God. I am also reminded that we are only left here to serve and love and glorify Him with all our might. I'm saddened at how I allow this world and the ruler of this world to distract me from what is truly important.
When was the last time we shared a gospel track or invited someone to church or prayed for a stranger. I love to prayer walk. I pray for each of my neighbors as I pass their homes. I pray for their eternal security and or needs of which I know nothing about, but the God who created them does.
I am often convicted of the time I spend shopping , cleaning the house or reading a book when there are so many needing to hear about our Wondrous Savior! Oh Lord ,forgive us for losing site of you and making so many other things seem so important that we pass a lost and dying world by. Break our hearts Lord for those around us and may we make sharing you our priority each and everyday. I am thankful for a my earthy father who lived this out in front of me day in and day out. How important it is that our children see this lived out in us!

No comments: