Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Speaking at Mops

What a privilege and blessing it was to recently speak to the MOPS group at our church. I am so thankful to have had this opportunity to share my "mothers heart". I am always humbled when the Lord can use me to encourage other mothers. I talked about not allowing the world to cloud our priorities of .1. Our relationship with the Lord (daily quiet time) 2. Our relationship with our husband( planning time together) 3. Our children (teaching ,discipline and fun) It is so important that we "purpose" in our hearts to make time for these relationships first and then everything else will fall in place. There are so many good things but Lord help me to do the WISE thing. Have a purpose filled day, commit all your plans unto the Lord before your feet hit the ground and God will order your steps.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good for you! Sounds like a great word.

luke and wyatt's mom said...

I'm so excited to see you in blog-world, Stacy! And I look forward to learning from your experiences and wisdom as a wife and mother. What a great idea for a ministry! I know God will use you to bless many moms through this blog, as He has already used you to bless so many of us in person!

luke and wyatt's mom said...

ps-if you want to check out my blog, email me at
stvz3@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to it.