Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Lord is so Good!

How excited to be doing what has been on my heart for so long! Thank you Lord for enabling me to do what has been on my heart for some time now. For such a time is this! I cant even wrap my arms around His goodness. He always has our best in mind. Why do we try to settle for second best? As mothers we have the greatest job in the world, why to we try to find fulfilment in so many other things? One of my life verses is: Phil 4:11 "Not that I speak in reguard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am , to be content" Lord, Help me to be at peace and content just where I am!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Stacy, I'm so glad you sent me your blog link! Thank you for sharing your heart and the heart of the Lord and what He has taught you about marriage and parenting! Thanks for being such a sweet friend to me for the past 15 years! I love and appreciate you so much!