Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Returning HOME

I just want to start off by saying that the heartbeat of where we are in this country starts at home. I count it a privilege to be a wife , mother and keeper of the home. Statistics strongly show that the decline of this nation started when mothers went into the work force. It saddens my heart when I see all the children left in the care of others day in and day out. We have sacrificed our homes and children for material gain. With all my heart I believe that money and the love of it have driven many mothers from their homes. My heart is heavy and I make no apologizes for my thoughts on this matter. Yes, I know there are exceptions and I don't at all question those since they are out of necessity to live ,but most cases are out of want.
God gives us children to love, nurture, train and teach primarily from the home. We are suffering as a nation because our children are not a priority. I pray daily for mothers to return home to their families not only in physical presence but in their hearts. The Lord desires nothing more than to see women of chaste character, discrete, keepers of the home, love their husbands and their children and earnestly seek to serve HIM. This is my heartbeat for the women of America,
A call to RETURN HOME!

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Hi Stacy!! Thank you so much for your message on my blog, and for the invitation to visit yours!! I remember visiting your blog a while back. You have so many wonderful things to share here - thank you so much for the encouragement. I absolutely AGREE with every part of this post. I grew up in Keystone and am now living just outside of Baltimore, MD - maybe I know some of your kids? I have read so many of the books on your suggested reading list. Thank you for sharing all these resources!

Florida Girl said...

Love this post Stacy.