Monday, January 11, 2010

IM BACK ! Radical Faith in 2010

Well, as we are embarking on a new year, how do you feel? Do you want to make changes or are you content to stay just as you are? Do you want a different job maybe or place of residence and or circle of friends? When I think of a new year I think of new goals and decisive life changes. Im not sure why it is these feelings surface except for the fact that "newness" in any form or fashion represents change. My personal feelings are a reflection of "What do I want my life to count for?" What changes do I need to make to more forward with the Lords plan for me. Am I available and flexible to CHANGE ? What I am saying is that with each passing year the things that were once so important to me become less important. My focus changes to building relationships , spending time with those I love and seeking out more ways of serving and furthering the cause of Christ. This is living out RADICAL FAITH! Trusting and living in a way that is not the norm. Standing up for our convictions in a way that rubs most of the world the wrong way. Living SET APART lives! I truly believe this is Gods call on our lives as we begin 2010. Are we willing to change our lifestyles, place of residence, circle of friends and or current jobs, in other words leave our comfort zones to further His kingdom? HERE AM I LORD SEND ME!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Thank you for this post, Mrs. Stacy! It's a great reminder to clean out our heart closet with the Lord & to allow Him to show us what we need to change.

-Whit

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Oh, Mrs. Stacy! Thank you so much for the challenge! I needed to read this tonight. And so glad that you are your girls are memorizing Scripture together. What a beautiful thing! Love to you all...and yes...Roll Tide! :)